Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pages 3-14: Whirlwind anyone?

Pages 3-5: On this Friday, Dustin returned from 4 days away at work. We rushed down to LaVerkin that night to be there for Dustin's Grandpa's funeral the next day. The ride down was so peaceful and filled with love. We really enjoyed each other's company. Thankfully we were able to borrow our friend's vehicle to make the trip! On Saturday we went to the funeral services in Virgin, UT. Grandpa Al was loved by so many and will be missed by all. It did get me thinking though,  how sad it is to come from such a huge family. Most everyone doesn't know each other, because there are so many to count. I mean how lame is it to have so many family members that are actually strangers? I too have this issue with my family. My grandparents also had a bagillion kids, lol ok exaggeration, but the point is, we are just another face in the crowd, so sad really, to feel so alone in such a mass amount of family members. Moving onto Sunday we headed back home to go to the 2nd service for Grandpa Al.  I'm grateful this man lived a life that led to so many people's lives being created. I'm grateful we got to celebrate him and learn more about the man who contributed to my husband's and children's lives. We all shared an ice cream in his honor, since he loved eating ice cream.

Unfortunately we had to leave early from the 2nd service to get Kylie to the airport for her trip back to AZ.

Pages 6-10: I started homeschooling Landyn!! He's loving it so far and so am I. I feel more confident knowing exactly where he is at educationally, than if I send him off to someone else to do it. The K12 program is so perfect and set up so great. On Friday we got to go sledding, unfortunately it didn't last long because Axzona's poor asthma kicked in again:( I'm still getting into the habit of remembering her inhaler.
Pages 11-14: On Saturday I got to take the kids out for free ice skating lessons, they absolutely loved it. I'm hoping to get it so we can put Kaden in lessons soon. He is so talented at all sports, it's been so difficult to put him in anything due to finances. It's finally nice to be able to actually afford putting him into something to grow his skills. Dustin came home on Sunday from being away again for 5 days, it's so difficult. We all miss him so much and sponge every second of his time up. He was able to be home for FHE and so we all went ice skating as a family. I personally am so scared of falling when I skate, I don't really go too fast or stay on the ice for too long. Either way, I'm grateful for the time we got to spend as a family.
Today I woke up at 4:30am to send Dustin off to work again. I'm missing him so much:( It was weird to be on a Marriage mentoring call without my other half. I'm grateful I was on it to take notes and then relay the message to him. I've been strongly considering cutting my hair like this....what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment