Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 40: Wedding Day


Today I am grateful I got to be a part of my Dads marriage to my new Mama, Lois. I am soooo grateful that everything fell right into place for me to be able to walk down the aisle with Amelia in my arms, such a sweet experience. It was so touching how everyone began to cry when the song, "Only God Could Love you More" came on. I cried for more than happiness and joy. I cried some tears of letting go of my childhood. A final hoorah to any illusion of my parents rekindling anything. Silly childhood fantasy. I do quite enjoy the adult reality; my dad has met someone who loves and values him. My mom has met someone who loves and values her.  I am so blessed that both of my parents have found happiness and love. Found someone to spend their days with and no longer be alone at night with a pillow. It made me sad to think of that for either of them and I'm so grateful this is not the case. I love my new siblings, I feel so loved and cherished; granted I'm sure we'll have our differences someday but in this moment I absolutely adore how they are with me and my littles, truly blessed. I feel they are just like my mums family in NZ, so open, loving, fun, warm and home.



Today was all about love and unity. So thank you Dad and Mama for uniting the families together, lets enjoy the ride:)

No comments:

Post a Comment