Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 2k12



Welcome to 2012!!
I decided to put my blog on hold during the holiday season and now I'm grateful to be back. However, I won't be doing my blog on a daily basis, rather a monthly gratitude blog. I have so much on my plate and get to manage my time responsibly.
I'm so grateful this month for the days my body functions healthily, for seeing KYLIE, and for my new spiritual journey.
It's been an interesting year already; just 9 days in I had a mini-stroke or had signs of a stroke, the doctors are still trying to figure out exactly what's going on with me. As I have woken up nearly every morning with that same feeling, eh. Then on Friday the 13th, I was reunited with my bonus daughter, Kylie, after 2 long, learning, and at times painful years. I'm so grateful for the lessons I learned, for the person it's made me, and for Kylie's unconditional love. She just loved and welcomed me with such open arms, I'm grateful the Lord protected her.
I've been on a lovely journey in my spiritual growth as well. I've been attending church weekly, reading my scriptures/praying daily, and connecting with people in my life. I feel so blessed for the love and support I receive from those around me and from Heavenly Father.

This month I also started a new organization where we as a body of people can have huge effects on our lives, our loved ones lives and even complete strangers. The Butterfly effect is all about doing an inspiring act for another, to change the future. I'm really hoping it takes and people will be inspired to participate and share their experiences.
Check out the site and like it:) https://www.facebook.com/TheButterflyEffect12
~Service to our fellow man is a crucial part to our spiritual journey.~

Love your Light for you=~

No comments:

Post a Comment