Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Winner Is!

Talk about falling off the ban wagon....sheesh, I was doing my blog without fail every day.
Holidays and birthdays and all that jazz really throws things, but I'm back and I'm excited to announce the winner of the 100th Day Giveaway today!!

I appreciate everyone who participated in the event and I'm excited for the next time I can do a giveaway!
I'm even more excited that my blog is a book!!
Today I'm grateful for my tradition with my kids; I take them out to a movie the day before their bday, so it's the last movie they at that age....it's really cool. I'm grateful for snuggle time with my snuggle bug, Axzona. I'm grateful for my Dad and Mama, they surprised us with MORE presents for Christmas, how blessed are my kids! I'm grateful for my sis sending me an xmas card, it's so beautiful. I love this time of year.....so excited for tomorrow, it's Axzonas bday!!

Okie dokie and the WINNER is Lili Rhodes!! Congratulations girl and when I get it completed, I'll be mailing it off your way!!

What are you grateful for? Please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment