Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 44: Blessed Caterpillar Butterflies



Today I am grateful for being a part of the Sequel, Great Life Trainings. It's all the same and yet so different. I'm grateful for being flexible and open to what is, and having such a great teacher to guide us all, Analee.
Grateful for U
Analee and I share the same birthday, we share many similarities and yet so many differences. I see so much of me in her and so much of me that I get to learn to become.
I'm grateful she has blessed my life so much and pray I have done the same for her. What I know about my friend, my buddy, is that she loves, without judgement, with openness and patience. Thank you, for this.
Thank you for keeping the training alive for all of us, for believing in man kind, in humanity and the power of transformation and awareness.
I see my buddy as the cocoon.
We are each a caterpillar, learning more and more, until one day we must, we GET to enter the cocoon, and transform into beautiful Butterflies. I also see our buddy as a caterpillar, one who is always learning, growing, then teaching and guiding others to their own cocoons.
As we are, we are all one. Each of us, our own unique butterfly, magnificent, great and blessed.

I pray we all remember we are perfect just the way we are; beautiful Caterpillar Butterflies.

Share the Gift of Great Life, touch someones life.
Share your Magnificence
Share with others, as a caterpillar; the lessons you've learned. Share the gift of Great Life with them and then fly graciously and beautifully through the lives you touch, as Magnificent Butterflies.




Grateful and Blessed by you.
http://greatlifetrainings.com/, the # is the same, 801-466-1222


Awakenings is happening as we speak! 
~ The Brilliance Within begins Oct 19th 9am.~
>Womens: Nov. 3rd<
If you have ever questioned your worth, your value to this world, please trust and follow your heart.  The next Awakenings is the beginning of Nov. Please email me if you want to know more. I would be honored to be your Angel.

~>My relationship with Heavenly Father, my dad and many others have been healed and strengthened through this program. I have gained so many valuable, priceless tools to truly live. I got to change my life forever with this training, I am forever blessed<~

No comments:

Post a Comment