Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 1: Fully Protected

I've been inspired by a friend to share my joys, tears, fears, excitements, and life lessons with you all, because honestly, I have learned more than most my age. I'm not sure if that's the greatest accomplishment or not, but it's one none the less.
I'm hoping I can inspire others to live through their hearts with gratitude. To know that no matter how bleak it appears, there is a peaceful place when we accept what is. The most loving thing one can do for oneself is to accept what is.

To begin, I am an honest woman.
Truth and honesty is and always has been my most important value in my life.
As young as I can remember, I've been told, " you are the most honest person I know. If I don't want sugar coated crap, then I come to you."
In my younger years, I totally bull dozed through everyone with that value, and with age, I have learned to properly balance such honesty. I'm still honest, just without the brutality and with the intention of love.
So with that little bit of history on me, I'm sure you can understand why the following felt and still feels devastating to me. My name was drug through the mud again with lies and another judge for unexplainable reasons still didn't right the wrong. So, instead of arguing with it, I've been working on accepting what is.

What is:
I am currently restrained from my husbands daughter for false accusations.
A judge did keep it in place without giving me a chance at a trial.
My blessings from what is;
my children, husband, his daughter and I are protected from any further accusations.

Now don't get me wrong, I feel strange sharing this in a blog, however, I feel it may be the best way to release the pain and move forward quicker through to the acceptance of what is. It seems really vulnerable to share my lessons with anyone, so give me more time to get used to opening up.
What I do feel most comfortable with is sharing my gratitude from the lessons of today.

Today's gratitude:
I am grateful for when I was sad, Landyn comes to me, puts up his pinky and says, " Mom, I pinky promise, you're ok" I love that it's not, "you'll be ok" but that I am currently ok and he guaranteed it....ah the sweetness of my son. He then said to Dustin, "Dad lets say a prayer for mom" spirituality can't ever be questioned with tender moments like that.~Grateful~

I am grateful to be fully supported by my loving husband, children, and fam/friends. Even when my perception is seeing loneliness and the lack of love from others outside my family.

I am grateful for the times that I've chosen to see my blessings, instead of the times I've only seen the pain.
I am grateful for the times I forgive me for the times I'm not perfect.

I am still an Honest, Innocent, Nurturing woman! By giving of my heart, I create love inspiration and peace for all time and eternity.
No matter what lies are told, I am still me and still innocent. I trust in the Lord and know there is a bigger picture.

It feels like when I have to make a decision for my kids that they don't understand, but I know it's for their own good and protection. Yet they are sad and not understanding the decision. Pretty much what Heavenly Father is doing. I keep hearing him say:
"Trust me sweet child, this is better and more protective for you. You are safer and you are loved. You are not alone and this too shall pass."

"Your medicine is whatever appears now."~Byron Katie~

The following is a letter to the persons lying. The people celebrating their victory at my expense:
"In my march for freedom, you knock me down and call it a victory. I call it setting me free."
~D.R. James https://www.facebook.com/pages/DR-James/126797070755923?sk=app_101332539959471
Thank you, my once dear friend. I pray you well in this world, and that your heart will be set free as mine has been. I will always love you, you will always be an angel to me with lessons to teach. The lessons may not be comfortable or may be down right painful, but I am grateful for the growth none the less. With that said, I am free and choose to release me from it all. My life is too blessed to choose to cuddle with misery. ~ Goodbye~

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina, I love this! Thank you deeply for seeing me as an inspiration and creating this blog. YOU, my friend have touched my heart and inspired me. I am so proud of you with your positive attitude. I love you!

    ReplyDelete