Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Page 1 of 365

Inspired by the picture on the left, I will be writing my 365 page book in my blog. Something I haven't done for 2 years, yes, 2 years!!
Enjoy:) 
Last night was so much fun, even though Dustin was away at work. The kids and I got to celebrate at the Kaysville City NYEve Party. A big shout out to all the volunteers and entertainment for providing a FREE family oriented event. We truly had a blast, especially enjoyed the Magic Show, Mike literally had me stumped and in awe. Once we finished up celebrating New years with the New Yorkers and fellow Kaysvillians, the kids and I headed home for our own fun. We flipped on the telly and hooted and hollered while the ball dropped at midnight. The room was covered in confetti and thoroughly filled with love and fun. 

My first day of the year was spent cleaning house, nothing overly extravagant, but very fulfilling. I got the Christmas tree and decor taken down. The house is beginning to feel lighter again and clean! I'm so grateful for days when I can enjoy a clean home, even if it doesn't happen as often as I'd like. 
I'm grateful I got to talk to Dustin today.
I'm grateful for my Dad and the person he is for my children. He is so loved by them and me.
I'm grateful for my children, they really light up my world. I'm excited to create a 2014 Jar, filled with our most valued memories from this year:)
May your 2014 Jar be filled to the brim with many blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment