Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, December 16, 2011

What's Best

Today I am grateful for my friend bringing over the cutest clippies flower arrangement for the girls. So creative and sweet, I'm grateful she was so thoughtful, to think of me. I felt special hehe.
I'm also grateful for being an honest friend, it took a lot of courage. I didn't just sit back and let this person do something mean and cruel without saying something to stop the choice. This  cost me a friendship, but if that's the type of person they want to be then that's their choice. I then choose not to be friends with that type of character. I'm sad of course because I love this person but enough is enough and this is what's best. I wish you well on your way my friend and hope you find the happiness you so long for.

No comments:

Post a Comment