Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 91

Today I'm grateful for playing with my kids: building airplanes and trucks, playing with felt material to make homes/farms and people.I'm also grateful for where this entire situation is going, it is looking up! I'm even more excited that Kaden gets to be home for Thanksgiving!
I was going to be cooking Turkey dinner for the fam but we just got invited to Dustin's moms place for the day, so, we're spending it there! I'm super excited, I now only have to make dessert, yum and that's my favorite! Saves me having to slave over food and makes me available to do crafts and games with my kids and my niece/nephews. Good days.

What are you grateful for? Please do share

No comments:

Post a Comment