Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 89: Hummingbird of Joy


I'm grateful for the unity and connection I feel with the moms from the Moms 101 group on FB, how blessed. I feel so full reading that I'm not alone in my feelings, to gain many tools from women all over the world.
I especially loved this:

So ever since Amelia was born, I've noticed people making bird noises around/to her, she's the only child I've ever done that to or seen others do it as well, kind of weird but lovely. She also is the epitome of JOY, if you wish to know the true essence and feeling of Joy, just come be in her space for a second and you'll know. Anyways the point of this is, today I was given the meaning of the Humming Bird and you guessed it.....it represents JOY!!
"Hummingbird - Joy.
Hummingbird darts lightly through the world, spreading its message of joy and beauty, and teaching us to appreciate the wonder and magic of everyday existence." She definitely teaches/reminds me to appreciate the magic of my life.
I love this and I'm grateful I heard this message today!
What are you grateful for? Please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment