Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 88: Play is the Key

Today has been amazing!
I'm so grateful I chose to live today like I did.
I got up and took the kids out sledding, since it snowed pretty good the night before.
We went to this huge slope and all rode down it, races and all. I'm especially grateful for my good mommy moment! Axzona didn't listen to me and put on her snowsuit, let alone her coat, so when we were there, naturally, she was whiny and cold.  I had the thought, I wonder if God ever feels like, "well I warned you, I’ve given you guidelines and you don’t follow them, I know what I’m talking about, why won’t you just listen!?"
So with that awareness I decided to do what I think or would like for him to do with me. Instead of getting upset, I took her by the hand, had her ride the sled With me and then we just sat and played with the snow together. Really enjoyed our time there.
Then when we got home I made a Thanksgiving memory game, they colored, we played the game and various other games, colored some more and had a really awesome time. I loved it.

Play is the key to a beautiful day.

I also saw a lovely quote and applied it to my life:

Love is a VERB… an action we CHOOSE to carry out. Take action today and show the one you love how you feel about them.
I put on music and gave my hubby a massage. He had a busy night of work ahead and I knew he'd appreciate it, and he did:) Love my beloved.

What are your blessings today? Please do share.


No comments:

Post a Comment