Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 87: Moms 101

Today I got to see Breaking Dawn. It was a good movie, but I feel it was unnecessary to have made it into 2 parts. I feel they got greedy, by splitting it. I felt the beginning was a little boring. The best parts came in the last 30mins of the movie. I'm grateful I was able to get away by myself.

I made fried chicken tonight, lol didn't turn out! So I'm grateful I made some delicious Philly cheese steak hoagies, mmmm, with home made fries.
Emotionally, I've been feeling off again. I just seem to need time away, all the noise and constant "mom, this and mom that" has been getting to me, like never before. I am grateful that I get to hear, play and raise them. I have just been feeling overwhelmed.
I'm grateful I was able to start a group on FB for Moms to share advice, joys etc.
One mom really touched my heart, like she always does:)
She said prayer is her solace and teaming up with God is her tool. She also said,  "I try to do my best every day, and He makes up for what I lack!" Man I never looked at it like this; I've been stressed about not being good enough and well that's just silly. I am good enough and even on days that I'm not perfect, he's got my back; most importantly, he has theirs.
I'm grateful for people joining and contributing to this group, I know we can all share tools:) I look forward to many more posts.
What are you grateful for? Please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment