Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 86: Discovery

Such a patient loving happy baby
It's amazing how life works.
For the past 2 weeks Dustin has been on me about finding an at home job; interestingly enough, a friend posted on FB a perfect opportunity. I just completed the application and I'm really excited, hopeful and grateful.
I've also come to realize how in tune with my world I am. So whenever I get REALLY down and off, I have the thought..."something in my world is happening, I just don't know what it is yet."
Well sure enough, without fail, it is true. She is back on the horse, back in the picture. There's parts of me that go to fear still but most of me is residing with Love and light. I believe her actions are guiding this situation directly to us having custody. We shall see.
Today I am grateful for my intuition, power of thought and family.
I had fun tonight making breakfast for dinner, mmmm and white choc chip cookies!
Lots of pink, Happy BDay to H.
I'm grateful for our neighbors mowing our lawn!! We're taking them cookies tomorrow, we're pretty blessed.
Today has been a better day, I'm grateful for this.
I also had my 2nd day of teaching Axzona's home school class with all her classmates. This week has been on Thanksgiving, obviously! I am so grateful for all of the kids, they each have such sweet, gentle spirits and I'm very blessed to be in their space. We had fun drumming with our self made drums, singing, coloring, and learning.

Cute!! How creative


This is what I look like from their view
I'm grateful for their gentle, inspiring spirits!

What are you grateful for? Please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment