Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 85: Post Storm

What is;
I'm still struggling with the effects of what has happened over the past 2 yrs. Yes, believe it or not, it's been almost 2yrs since I've seen Kylie, since the alienation began and since the storm began. It felt like a year and a half storm, that has now calmed.
I believed that with this calm, would come complete freedom. However, complete freedom is not the case; I say this because it feels like what it would when a storm leaves, all the damage is now in view.
I'm struggling with the reality that it's ok, I get to be free of the guilt and imprisonment that happened to us all.
I'm so sad. I hope everyone can recover from the storm that has left. I have so much hurt and anger from what they did, because it left no one untouched, uh! That's the part that makes my heart ache.

What I've learned from what is;
I've learned that I get to continue to shed light on my blessings and on the freedoms I do enjoy.
I've learned that it's ok to forgive and it's imperative to do so; and it will come with time, be patient.
I've learned my children are my lights and I'm doing the best I can with the tools I was given for the situation at hand.
I'm truly blessed with more than I give myself credit for.
I get to be patient with us all, know that this is a time of clean up.
I also get ot give myself more credit for remaining as in tact as I have, with everything I've been through.
Gratitude:
I'm grateful for 2nd chances.
For professionals who can guide me back to peace.
I'm grateful for peace.
Grateful for the movie, In Time, AWESOME! It was a great adventure.
I'm also grateful for being able to take it easy, when I need to.

LIGHTEN UP is the perfect song! hehe

What are you grateful for? Please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment