Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 84: Reminded of the Angels

Today was the last day of our Family class, it was so lovely and I'm very grateful I had this tool available to me and my family.
I'm also grateful for Landyn, he is so cute. Tonight when Axzona was scared he told her not to be because her angels were with her. He said it in such a matter of fact matter way and thought she was silly for not seeing them. Then...when he was sad, Axzona turned to him and said, "Bubba you are safe and you are loved." Awwwww and then Kaden turned to Axzona on a different situation and goes, "You are so amazing, thank you for helping me."
I'm either doing something right or super blessed, and i'll go with BOTH.
I have my days where I feel I'm completely ruining them, but then when there are moments like these, I get reminded that they are doing so well and not to be so hard on me. I'm my own worse critic for sure.
lesson: Be grateful for who they are, they are pretty dang beautiful, inside and out.

Love my blessings, my angels.
Kaden blesses me with patience, forgiveness, unconditional love, choice and freedom.
Landyn blesses my soul with unconditional, gentle, tender love; spiritual wisdom and peace.
Axzona blesses my days with fun, passion, creativity, freedom, and compassion.
Kylie blessed my heart with her gentle, giving, genuine honest heart.
Amelia lights my life with light, joy, peace, unity, unconditional love, and spiritual wisdom.
Thank you my sweethearts, I Axonafir Zed you for eternity and thank you for choosing me. I'm blessed~


xo babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment