Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 71: Attitude of Gratitude

I'm grateful for having an attitude of gratitude and receiving confirmation throughout tonight's Relief Society message; that I'm on the right path. I'm especially grateful to Emily Reed for all her time and preparation she put into tonight's service and the slideshow. It was such a great gift and start to the holidays. A time many people join the gratitude ban wagon, and I hope this message of gratitude leads to more of it throughout the rest of the year. If it doesn't, oh well, but for me, I'm grateful I choose to see my blessing and give God thanks, daily. He has given us so much and I'm very grateful for taking the time to write my blog. I've noticed when I miss my daily blog writing, I'm off and when I do it, I'm at peace and happier.

What are you grateful for? Please do Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment