Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 70: Kaden James 8th Birthday

Super Handsome character
I get to see this face every day hahah

 8 yrs ago today, when I was 19yrs old, just barely graduated high school, moved to AZ and living on my own for the 1st time.... a little spirit entered the world. A spirit I would come to know just 2yrs later, and a year after that, he would become my bonus son. I didn't know then, that this young boy existed and that he would teach me so much about unconditional love, forgiveness, patience and wisdom. I am grateful every day that I GET to be his mom n I am honored to Heavenly Father, his parents and even my own life choices for leading me to this path. I love you Kaden James and I'm grateful you're my son.
Dear Kaden,
I know that some of the things that have happened in your short 8 years are not understandable. I, as an adult, don't understand all of the choices that have been made, but they have. I do my best to always remember everything happens FOR us not TO us. Just know, that I'll do my best to support you through any confusion, or pain. I'll guide you with love and honesty. You are worthy, my sweet boy of love from everyone. You are good enough and you always will be. There may be days you feel out of control and I pray I can be the light that sheds upon you, so you may see all of your blessings. Kaden you are such a wise, VERY wise young boy. I am grateful for the compassion,  forgiveness, and unconditional love you give everyone. I see so much of me in you. I will do my best to make sure you keep in touch with your true self, your gifts, your spirit. I pray I can stay your friend, teacher, student and mom for always.
xo
Love Mom

What are you grateful for? Please do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment