Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 67: Super Heroes to the Rescue


Today was an awesome, fun, full day! I threw Kaden a Birthday party for his 8th bday on Tuesday. 20 of his classmates and friends came to celebrate his Superhero day. I'm so grateful that I get to create these memories with and for him. The day was sooo fun and Dustin did a great job supporting everything. I'm really grateful to our neighbors as well, for playing with the kids when Dustin and I ran out of steam. The big hits were the obstacle course and Bat Cave, I am super proud of my bat cave. I was so busy didn't really get the greatest shots of it.
I'm grateful the kids that came gave Kaden such awesome gifts and filled his birthday with an abundance of love, fun and connection. He deserves all of that.
I was for sure a Super Mom and Dustin a Super Dad
Batday Boy

Loving the obstacle course
Yep we really did have this many kids



lil view of bat cave
Put the bubble in ur mouth and keep quiet


What are you grateful for? Please do share

No comments:

Post a Comment