Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 66: More business and Tools

Today we had a busy day prepping for this weekend. I'm grateful for being able to get so much done and there is still so much more to do. I made caramel apples for the 1st time and they look yum. I've prepped all the games for Kadens Superhero bday party. We've got; Superhero Training Camp, Mr. Freeze, Spiderweb, Draw your super power and every has to guess it. Spider hunt and the best part....All the superheroes must go on a Missing Cake Caper. Someone stole the cake and they must find it hehe
It's so fun being a mom, planning days that I hope they remember forever.

I'm also very grateful for  my date with Dustin last night. We were able to connect and use an awesome tool, Reflective listening. it's one of the best tools I've gained in my life. It's one person talking for an alotted amount of time. The other persons job is to listen and when the talker is done, the listener reflects as close to word for word what the talker said. The purpose is so each person is listened. I don't know about you, but I do know that with Dust and I, when we argue, NO ONE is being listened. Anyways, I'm grateful to learning this tool from Great Life Couples. I learned soooo many other useful tools but this is my fav. Thanks Analee/Doug for facilitating couples.

What are your blessings today? Please Do Share.
No really, please do:)
And if you're not following me then please, click the FOLLOW button on the right:)~

No comments:

Post a Comment