Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 64: Pampered by Our Kids


Today I am grateful for our family class and learning we are in a unique situation but we're not alone. I'm grateful for throwing a Pampered Chef party because my Consultant, Susan Clawson rox! Because of her and those who bought stuff, I was able to get a ton of stuff FREE!! My favorite kind of price:)
I was so inspired by my goodies that I decided to make Banana Bread with Banana frosting, for the 1st time ever!!! I'm so excited to see how it turns out, yaaay! I'm grateful for the times that I get all Suzy Homemaker...clean home-check, happy/healthy kids- check, loving relationship with the hubby-check, delish food being made/served-check. Pretty dang proud of me hehe.
I'm also grateful for when the kids, OFFER to give us back, feet and hand massages...We must be doing something right. I do remember doing that with my parents growing up, then again I wasn't really a typical child.

I mean do other kids do that?

BTW if you don't know, they are 7,4,3....I love it and their nurturing tender natures. We are such blessed parents. It's usually Axzona who offers, and lately it's been Kaden too!! Landyn isn't the biggest fan of it so we don't make him, but every once in a blue moon he does and tonight....was a blue moon, lol.
My life is so abundant.

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/susanclawson?showId=3314335

No comments:

Post a Comment