Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 63: Great Life Training~Free as a Butterfly

(Nov 12th 2011)
On October 23rd, I wrote a really amazing blog post. I accidentally erased it and no one got to read it! For a few days after, I struggled to write any more blogs, a huge writers block hit.
Anyways, I've decided, instead of stressing out about what I wrote, to at least share the images I used.
The way I see it, is to accept what is. I can not recover or change the past and to move forward past the block. I choose to accept what is. My lesson from what is; sometimes things aren't meant to be shared, even when it was intended to be shared. I believe what I wrote was just for me:) I am grateful for my ability to accept what is, and move on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment