Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 61: Abundance of Gratitude

Today I am grateful for all the programs out there to guide us back to ourselves, to guide us towards positive energy and thinking. I'm especially grateful for these programs being available to our KIDS!! Kaden got to attend Live Big Jr. today, where they gave him an opportunity to define who he is, discover his powers/gifts, to have fun and realize he's a powerful creator. I know for myself, I tended to be completely dependent on what my parents said or didn't say and didn't know how much power I possessed. I'm grateful we're able to give Kaden the opportunity to be aware at 8!! What a gift, thank you Catherine and Wade for standing for children and standing for ours!
I'm also very grateful Great Life is going strong. I was priviledged to be a surrogate Angel for a friend in 28(1) and it was beautiful to be there for that. I really love that GL is continuing and alive!
No pics today:( dang camera was dead, it's currently charging! hehe...so grateful to have a camera to charge.
I have so much to be grateful for today! I was also given some pretty cool stuff for the kids, thank you again Cat!
I'm also grateful for the New Zealand ALL BLACKS winning the RWC, yaaaaay!! I wish i could watch it with my family and be a part of the celebration. Soooo...I'm there in spirit! Loves! Proud to be a New Zealander:)

What are your blessings today? Please do Share.

2 comments:

  1. Sabrina, I'm sooo glad you're enjoying some of our old toys and games. I'm pretty sure we have a few missing puzzle pieces in our home that I'll give you when we've finished cleaning everything out. Also, I adore Kaden and was SUPER proud of him yesterday as he learned some powerful new tools. I love that you and Dustin are the kind of parents that teach this daily in your home because of your relationship with God and because of the amazing processes you experienced at Great Life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks hun!! I ditto that for you and Wade:) I know Kaden really enjoyed Live Big and is busting to be at the next one, lol. I really would love to be a part of the next one:)~
    Loves to you and I mean it, I want to watch the kiddoes again, maybe even for an overnight date? I know how strange it feels to have no kids even for a night but it's a wonderful refresher:)

    ReplyDelete