Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 60: Fam Time


Always with the slight smile

Redmond Kiddoes

Atop the hill, rolling down, hehe...love the colors

Mili n Mama Bear

Sissy Bear

It was a lovely fast day. I literally feel like it flew by.
We went to Flash Mob in SLC to donate blankets, it was lovely seeing so many people there giving to others. I am grateful that my kids got to experience giving in this way. After we were done we got to see Dustins mom, per the childrens vote hehe. I'm grateful we then got to play at Liberty Park, such a beautiful day to do it.
I'm also grateful we got our Family Creation Inspiration Board done! It looks lovely, check it out:)
The Entire Family Caollage; Dustins is intermingled thru everyones
Kadens collage...VERY spiritual and beautiful, all self picked!

 Axzona's Collage, I love the "Like Father, Like Daughter" she can't read but she picked it by herself

Landyns....he loves money and funny enough his has money in it, I love it!
My contribution, inspired



Each person picked their pictures, cut them up and then taped it together, we then combined all the individual parts together. Very cool experience:)~ When Ky gets here she'll add her touch to the collage.



What are your blessings today? Please Do Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment