Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 59: Patience

Today I am grateful for my family's patience. For some reason I was on edge today and oh man not the deal. It's because I clean and then I clean some more and I clean and did I mention, I clean! And literally it looks like nothings been cleaned. I'm so frustrated that I clean and 5mins later it's a mess. I mean everyone has been doing great working as a team lately, ever since I came up with the Family Job Chart, it's changed ALOT! So for some reason the remaining mess got to me.
Anyways, I am grateful that today we cut up pictures and words to create a Family Creation board. It's been fun seeing what inspires the kids, Dustin and combining it. Everyone got to participate, really fun. I'll post pics on Monday evening when it's all completed.
As I said, I'm grateful for my families unconditional love and patience with me.

What are your blessings? Please do Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment