Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 58: Kari G.

Kari G. n I on Oct 19th 2011
Hahaha, best laughs in a long time
 Today I am grateful for my 5 plus year friendship with my sister friend, Kari. Last night I came to the realization that there really are only a handful of people who love me unconditionally and she is one of them. It's the kind of relationship where we love each other through our imperfections and accept all aspects of one another. Our relationship is that of sisters. We are honest, loving, fun, passionate, trustworthy and grounded with one another and again it's hard to find people who are willing to be as honest as we are with one another.
We met July 12th, 2006 in a room and training where I really shifted my life forever. I'm grateful she was there as a part of my expansion and journey and mine in hers. Heavenly Father definitely gave her to me and me to her, to stand for one another's greatness, to be there always.
I'm grateful that she and I finally after nearly 8mos went out, without kids or husbands...just us as people, as friends, refreshing for sure. It's funny because we're so busy being moms n wives that we forget to connect and hang by ourselves. Grateful we did!

I love that our relationship isn't perfect. It's literally perfectly imperfect and so in the end it's perfect. She's a great mirror for me:)

Kari,
Today I honor you and our friendship.
I thank you for being there for me, even when I'm repitious with the same ole' crap. I love that we can laugh, cry, be stupid, learn and be deeply honest together. I have a wonderful sister in you, and you are literally one of the only people I know who is willing to walk me out of my hell and into peace. You are the only person I know that I can turn to and say, "please be my surrogate, please hold my hand when I'm scared, please lift my spirits when I'm feeling lost. I hope I've been able to be the kind of friend that you've been to me.
I look forward to many more years of friendship and just know that you always have a special place in my heart.

Love your sister from another mister, hehe
Sabrina~

What are your blessings? Please Do Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment