Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 56: Family Time

Best Buds
Almost 5!!
Today I'm grateful for playing with our kids at the Castle Park, so fun seeing them laugh and have fun. It was great to play Chutes and Ladders, clean the house and go to Smurfs together. I'm so grateful for my children and their eagerness to be together as a family.
Crazy hair day 10/13/11
No Crazy hair day, but crazy hair hehe, love it
Lol, according to Landyn's teachers, his favorite thing to do with his family is: do chores!! haha wow and Kadens is to CLEAN!! ummm either that's weird or normal, but I'm grateful for it! We all work together as a team and there's alot of rewarding, so maybe that's it. Ms. Kristina said I must be doing something right for both my boys to love chores/cleaning....lol I agree.

I am blessed~

What are your blessings for today? Please Do Share.




No comments:

Post a Comment