Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 55: Babies, Sleep and Decisions

Today I am grateful for seeing my babies after being gone for what felt like forever. I was just so excited to share my joy and happiness with them. We laughed lots this day. We also got some much needed sleep, lol
To be honest yesterday was a blur, lol, we were so exhausted.

Solomon
On top of the World
But we did pray about King Solomon and the answer we keep getting is to have custody of Kylie. With the mental instability she is exposed to, it's time to change all of that.
We've prayed and know Kylie is safest with us and will be given a chance to be reunited with her dad, brothers and sisters and me, all the while still having her mom and her family there in her life.
There are ALOT of factors that have led us to this decision and it's best not to expose it all on a blog.
Just trust we are following our hearts, spirits and guidance from Heavenly Father.
I'm grateful for spiritual wisdom~
So today I am grateful to be standing on THIS precipice, knowing the choice is mine . . . the choice in how I move on, or whether I retreat, or . . .  
I am grateful for the long and sometimes arduous climb that has resulted in where I now stand. I am grateful for the persistent and loving Universe that finally has my attention. I am grateful to be choosing from a new and unfamiliar place in me. I am grateful. I am fearful. I am hopeful.


What are your blessings for today? Please Do Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment