Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 52: Change of Plans

On this day I was grateful for making the last minute decision to go to AZ and be present for the hearing. I truly believe in my heart it was the best choice. The trip started out roughly, me being on edge and quite frankly a pain in the butt. Gratefully, Dustin remained calm, kind and gentle with me. Using his ability to be compassionate for a woman afraid of what the next day would bring for their families future. Thank you sweetheart.
We left at 8pm and arrived at 7am, we shared the driving duties, hehe and I sang the whole time, naturally. Amelia was so peacefully asleep, as always, and I'm grateful she stayed consistent with her spirit.

What are your blessings for today? Do Share.

2 comments:

  1. I truly am so glad you could be present for the hearing and allow me to watch your cuties. Because my own brother fought for custody for his first daughter, it warms my heart ALL that you and Dustin are trying to do to make life better for that little girl. She deserves the best, just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo VERY grateful for your flexibility! It really was the main factor that allowed us to be there. I agree, we all deserve the best and I believe Heavenly Father is supporting this.

    ReplyDelete