Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 51: Fire Safety, R U Prepared?


Sparky the Fire Safety Dog
I'm am grateful for going to the local Fire Safety Tour at the fire station....sooo awesome to learn about fire safety. I learned so many things I didn't know.....like when you're stuck in a room and can't get out cuz there's a fire outside your door and the window isn't usable, you must put your nose to the ground (the lower the better/longer air quality) and wait by the window so the Fireperson can get you out  directly through that window. It was so wonderful teaching the children our Family Fire Safety Plan, I'm just so grateful for learning tools like this and watching my children completely grasp the tools too!

I'm also grateful today that I found out what's going on with my stomach and a few other things....so I can now handle it all appropriately and be free from the pain. Yay for DR.s....thank you all for spending your life serving me and those I love.

Have you setup your family Fire Safety plan? Do your kids know what to do? You would be surprised how much they really understand...trust that it's getting through...better safe than sorry.

~Love your light for you~


For fun ways to teach kids Fire safety, go to Sparky.org

No comments:

Post a Comment