Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 49: Date with my littles

Today I'm grateful for the times I get to have one on one time with each child. Yesterday I took Axzona out on a date with me to hang out with other ladies. I got to go on a date with Bubba tonight, we went to see The Big Year with Owen Wilson, Steve Martin and Jack Black, but when we got there, it was sold out! So we quickly shifted gears and went out to dinner. So yummy. It was so valuable to just sit with him. Kaden and I got to see Dolphin Tale together, really enjoyed watching and laughing at the movie together.
It's so important for my kids to know they are special individuals that are worth making special time with. I really enjoyed connecting with them like that.
Often times we always do something as a family, or there's always someone else that my attention gets distracted with, so awesome enjoying just them by themselves.
Cute pic of my older littles
As they are getting older, it's so fun to laugh and play with them; they understand so much more now and their sense of humor is awesome, lol.
Life is a Highway is the perfect song for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment