Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 82: Flashback to JJHS days

the gang,but lauras missing from it
I'm grateful for the photos I found from my high school days. It was really neat to look at them and even more exciting to share them with everyone on FB. I love that, unlike our predecessors, we can stay connected so easily with friends of old. FB makes it easy. I'm hoping to find more so I can share them too, I know I must have more.

Kat 01/02
3Muskateers

It's so interesting whom I've kept closest to after graduation. I say interesting because we were close in HS but we seem closer now than then and closer than I ever expected to be. I'm so grateful for these sweet friendships. Liz, Kat, Ran, Manda and Ange run through my mind often. I'm especially grateful for Liz because she's just been so giving and loving to my family. I feel blessed. I also love and value my relationships with each person named above:) Grateful we're still connected.

I'm grateful I was able to rest and relax with my family. Mili is doing a ton better than she was on Friday.

What are you grateful for? Please do Share

No comments:

Post a Comment