Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 80: 11-11-11

It's so strange to think that I'm only 20 days away from 100 days of acknowledging all of my blessings. I've been busy preparing for a big, exciting reveal for the 100th day giveaway prize. Just believe me when I say, you'll LOVE the prize.
I'm so loving getting it together for the winner!
Today I rested, tended my sick baby girl worked on my blog.

What is;
Spent way too much time on FB and the computer.

What I've learned from what is;
I was at least very productive while on the computer and got alot accomplished!

Gratitude:
I am so grateful for Kadens mind and for the times he chooses to let it be free.
I'm grateful for Axzona choosing to be calm and for Landyn coming in to snuggle with me tonight.
I'm grateful for Amelia being such a beautiful spirit, even when she's sick. I'm grateful she's healing quickly.
I'm grateful Dustin made dinner tonight and gave me a hand with the prize...I'm so excited!
Grateful for our Veterans on this Veterans day. I'm so very grateful for their sacrifices, their families sacrifices and the love they give. Thank you for our freedom.

Awaken
Grateful for the power of numbers, 11-11-11-11:11am/pm...I made my wishes. I also am grateful for learning a new technique of bringing forth clear intention and surfacing what the subconscious really wants.

What are you grateful for? Please do Share

No comments:

Post a Comment