Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 78: Date Night

I'm grateful for date night with my sweetheart. At the beginning of the year we made a commitment to do date night every Weds night, no matter what...even if we're in a bad mood with one another. Our date night doesn't have to be anything elaborate, it can simply be hanging out in our room without the kids...watching a movie, playing a game..just time for ourselves.
I've found this date night tool is very important to sustaining a healthy, loving, connected relationship....especially with 4 kids. All too often it gets easy to be sucked in by the daily grind, so I"m grateful for date night.

XZUDJ

What are you grateful for today? Please do share.....is the comment box working?

No comments:

Post a Comment