Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these

Books by D.R. James~ Yes he really wrote & published these
Click the image above to check out my husbands books, "Like" him on FB

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 76: One of those days

Today's been a funky day.
I'm grateful for these kinds of days because they make the fun, exciting, peaceful days all the more enjoyable.

What is;
I get frustrated with Kaden not focusing and being distracted so easily.
Kaden has low self esteem.
His grades in school are awesome.
I'm either hormonal or just plain ornery today.

What I've learned from what is;
I get to be patient with Kaden.
I'm the perfect person to teach him confidence, it's my gift.
He's perfect just the way he is.
We get to praise him for his great grades.
I get to take a time out and release the negative energy.
I get to be calm and kind to me and those around me.

Gratitude for today;
I'm grateful I can honor my feelings and do what i need to, to get back to my peaceful self.
I'm grateful Kaden is my son and that I get to be his teacher and him mine.
I'm grateful for days like these because it's makes the better ones even better.
I am grateful for baking pumpkin choc chip cookies again, it helped release my irritated attitude.

What are your blessings today? Please Do Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment